WOODLOT - EVERYDAY MIST
Refresh + revive your senses and your space with this ultra-versatile mist from Woodlot. Spritz the essential oil blends onto skin, pillows or around your favorite room to fill your space with scents and energy you love.
- Flora: Indulge your senses with this blushing blend of calming lavender, refreshing bergamot and zesty witch hazel.
- Rose + Palo Santo: Soothe + refresh with a rejuvenating blend of rose hydrosol and stress-relieving palo santo.
- Sweetgrass: Energize your routine with this stimulating blend of juniper, cedar and lavender.
- Glass, plastic, essential oil
- Flora essential oil ingredients: Lavender Hydrosol (Lavender Floral Water), Witch Hazel, Lavender Essential Oil and Bergamot Essential Oil
- Rose + Palo Santo essential oil ingredients: Rose Hydrosol, Witch Hazel, Palo Santo Essential Oil, Geranium Bourbon Essential Oil - Sweetgrass essential oil ingredients: Sweetgrass Hydrosol, Witch Hazel, Juniper Berry Essential Oil, Cedar Essential Oil + Lavender Essential Oil
**Woodlot is a Canadian line of premium, natural home & body basics. Our ingredients are as pure as our intentions; Woodlot’s products were created to inspire the beauty rituals of future generations who value clean- burning, plant based products. Harmonizing ancient traditions from across the globe, our handmade products invite the spirit of wellness into the homes of communities near and far—Woodlot is for everyone.
Woodlot was founded in 2014 out of the founders’ home in Vancouver, Canada. It was born from a desire for natural, plant based products which infused the best essential oils for aromatherapy. Our coconut and soy candles, all natural soaps and lotions, essential oils and natural body mists are crafted from simple ingredients to inspire wellness and ignite conversation; as much as Woodlot is a home and body company, it is a brand that stands behind the philosophy that beauty and wellness should be intentional, inclusive, and natural.
Rooted in tradition. Crafted with purity. Ignited through ritual.